Current Job Listings:
1. Hunt Companies is looking to fill an Accounting Manager position. This position performs various duties to support the accounting function’s goal of timeliness and accuracy; is responsible for ensuring that transactions are reflected in the general ledger in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”), regulatory, and company policy; and is responsible for training, coordinating, and directing the activities of the Accounting staff.
For the complete job listing, CLICK HERE. To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Yvonne Bonilla, CPA is looking for a part-timet bookkeeper. Duties include bookkeeping, payroll, data entry, and answering phones, etc. Flexible hours. Good for a sudent or retired bookkeeper looking for light work. Hours may increase during tax season. Compensation DOE. Please email resume and salary requirements to Yvonne at email@example.com.
3. Pena Briones McDaniel & Co has the following full-time open positions:
Professional Accountant (Audit)
Duties include, but are not limited to: Supervise, train and review staff; Plan and perform audits in accordance with GAAS, Government Auditing Standards (Yellowbook) and single audits; Audit work paper/financial reports, Establish and maintain client relations
Compensation: $50,000 to $60,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Life, Medical, 401(k)
This position will manage client relationships and be responsible for client project delivery, from planning, supervision, review to completion of tax projects. This is a dynamic position of leadership in the Firm and offers opportunity to manage a large book of business in a very short amount of time. Ownership in the Firm is available for the right candidate.
Compensation: $70,000 to $90,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: Health insurance, Paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k) plan and profit sharing, Generous paid time off program, Flexible Spending Plan (Section 125), Training and dues reimbursement, Referral bonuses.
For detailed job descriptions, or to apply, contact Joanne Campbell.
4. Jones & Company has an exciting opportunity for a Senior/Manager Tax person with a potential interest toward ownership of the company! Six years min. experience required. Review tax returns (all types), assist with tax planning with clients, supervise staff and assist with their development. Position demands the ability to work fairly independently.
If interested, please contact: Kym Anderson, CPA CVA CGMA
Jones & Company
Certified Public Accountants, P.C.
600 Sunland Park Drive, Suite 3-400
El Paso, TX 79912
(915) 585-1739 - main office
(915) 587-6199 - fax
(915) 304-5125 - direct
5. Beasley, Mitchell & Co. is looking for full-time Tax Accountants interested in the opportunity to build their careers and make a difference in assisting individuals and businesses with our growing firm. Staff Accountants, Staff II Accountants and Senior Accountant positions call for innovative, Accounting Graduates pursuing their CPA, CPA candidates or CPA accomplished.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or view the website for full job descriptions.
The El Paso Chapter also includes job postings in its monthly newsletter and social media. Job postings for non-members are $50 a month and job postings for El Paso Chapter members are free. To purchase a job posting, please click on the “Job Posting Form” link below to download a form. Send completed forms and a check to:
El Paso Chapter – TSCPA
P.O. Box 222173
El Paso, TX 79913
El Paso Chapter members can submit an electronic form to Beverly Longoria at email@example.com Job postings received one week in advance are included in the chapter’s next monthly newsletter. Job postings appear one time and must be re-submitted to be included in the following month’s newsletter.
Job Posting Form
El Paso Chapter - TSCPA P.O. Box 222173 El Paso, TX 79913 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 915.833.3616 Fax: 915.585.2914